Comment on page
RLY Protocol is a permissionless, open source, multi-chain, no-fee software suite that consists of on-chain smart contracts and off-chain libraries that provide the necessary tools for developers to easily launch token economies in just a few steps. RLY Protocol is currently available for Solana and aims to be multichain in the near future.
The RLY Network Association is a Switzerland based non-profit organization with a purpose drive growth and adoption to the RLY Ecosystem. The Association's responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain and develop the RLY Network's core blockchain technology
- Provide technical and economic infrastructure to enable consumer friendly, trust minimized, decentralized communities and applications
- Oversee the RLY community treasury and ensure ample network liquidity
- Drive expansion and adoption of the RLY protocol via licensing, grants, and network rewards
- Seek innovation and investment opportunities for RLY