RLY Protocol is a permissionless, open source, multi-chain, no-fee software suite that consists of on-chain smart contracts and off-chain libraries that provide the necessary tools for developers to easily launch token economies in just a few steps. RLY Protocol is currently available for Solana and aims to be multichain in the near future.
Applications that utilize RLY Protocol or use the RLY token in their application may be eligible for up to 1,000,000 RLY in rewards and continued allocation of RLY Network rewards on a weekly basis.
The RLY Network Association is a Switzerland based non-profit organization with a purpose drive growth and adoption to the RLY Ecosystem. The Association's responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain and develop the RLY Network's core blockchain technology
- Provide technical and economic infrastructure to enable consumer friendly, trust minimized, decentralized communities and applications
- Oversee the RLY community treasury and ensure ample network liquidity
- Drive expansion and adoption of the RLY protocol via licensing, grants, and network rewards
- Seek innovation and investment opportunities for RLY