Comment on page
View ETH RLY in Wallet
Guide: As $RLY is a new ERC-20 token, you will need to add the token as a custom token to your Ethereum wallet to view it as an asset.
Token Symbol: RLY Address: 0xf1f955016ecbcd7321c7266bccfb96c68ea5e49b Decimals of Precision: 18
The following wallets support all ERC-20 tokens and are recommended for viewing $RLY.
- Metamask (connected to the Ethereum Mainnet)
- Check your wallet for its ability to add custom tokens and try that process using the $RLY Token Information above.
Certain exchanges do not yet support all ERC-20 tokens and any $RLY tokens sent to such a wallet may be lost forever.
- 1.Login to Metamask and click Add Token.
- 2.Click the Custom Token tab.
- 3.Copy and paste $RLY’s token address: 0xf1f955016ecbcd7321c7266bccfb96c68ea5e49b. The Token Symbol and Decimals of Precision should fill automatically after entering the token address.
- 4.Click Next.
- 5.Click Add Tokens. When you return to the main screen, you should now see RLY under Assets.
You must use Ethereum Mainnet for this. RLY is not supported on other chains supported by Metamask (e.g. Binance Smart Chain)
This is only for Coinbase Wallet, not coinbase.com. (Coinbase.com can receive RLY, although the process is slightly different.)
- 1.Open your Coinbase Wallet app and tap Receive.
- 2.In the search field, type "RLY".
- 3.Tap Rally RLY in the search results.
- 4.Copy the provided address and use to receive RLY.
Make sure you don’t lose access to your Ethereum wallet! Secure and backup all of the following:
- Private Key (allows you to port your Ethereum address between your various devices)
- Seed Phrase