Welcome to RLY Protocol
RLY Protocol is a permissionless, open source, multi-chain, no-fee software suite that consists of on-chain smart contracts and off-chain libraries that provide the necessary tools for developers to easily launch token economies in just a few steps.
Applications that utilize RLY Protocol may be eligible for up to 1,000,000 RLY in rewards and continued allocation of RLY Network rewards on a weekly basis.
- Immediate liquidity and price discovery - Applications have the choice to use RLY along with their application token to benefit from instant liquidity and price discovery
- Token ownership - Applications determine token parameters such as token supply, bonding curve, and more
- Token economy ownership - Applications determine app-level monetization strategies, economic design, reward distribution, and more
- Receive RLY rewards - By building on top of RLY Protocol, applications are eligible to receive continued rewards from the community treasury
- Developer support - App builders have direct access to the developers responsible for maintaining RLY Protocol, in addition to other application developers building on RLY Protocol
- Open-sourced and permissionless software suite Ability to choose between multiple blockchains that fit your application’s needs
The goal of RLY Protocol is to enable developers to seamlessly create tokenized economies for their applications. With RLY Protocol, developers can elect to distribute ownership and financial rewards, creating incentive alignment with their communities. Applications can leverage tokens in a variety of ways, including: to kickstart or reward a community’s engagement, to establish loyalty with rewards, or to facilitate community-led governance.
RLY Protocol is for web2 and web3 developers who want to create new tokenized economies for their applications, and for developers who want to tokenize their app’s existing digital economy and bring it on-chain.
RLY protocol enables developers to create and launch tokens on supported blockchains, initialize token bonding curves, and swap between RLY and their application’s token(s).
RLY Protocol takes the guess-work out of building tokenized economies, providing developers with a seamless experience and benefits from powerful network effects fostered by RLY Network. Developers can quickly launch tokens, access liquidity and price discovery, and seek new forms of monetization for their app.
RLY Protocol is managed by RLY Network Association, a Swiss-based non profit that supports the growth and development of RLY Protocol and RLY Network. Across RLY Network, a wide range of consumer apps are using RLY Protocol. RLY Network Association is backed by a16z, Coinbase Ventures, Battery Ventures, Altos Ventures, Canaan Ventures, and more.